Monday, November 17, 2014

LOVE IN TOKYO?? GRANDMOTHER WHO MARRIED ONLINE TOYBOY BEGS HOME OFFICE FOR HIS VISA AND VOWS TO CONVERT TO ISLAM TO PROVE DEVOTION


How sweet can love be?

A grandmother-of-ten who stunned her family by marrying a Tunisian toy-boy she met online on October 18, 2012 is begging the Home Office to grant him a visa and has vowed to convert to Islam for him.

Jane Makhloufi, 47, was swept off her feet by 32-year-old Mohamed after meeting him online when her first marriage ended and has fallen in love with him.

Despite warnings from family and friends that it was a scam, the mother-of-seven flew to Tunisia and tied the knot following a sizzling hot romance.


Now, to further prove her devotion, Mrs Makhloufi wants to become a Muslim, like her new husband, and start wearing a hijab.

In a statement she said,

"Plenty of people think it is a scam but I know it's not. He has told me many times that he doesn't want to be with any other woman. He only wants to be with me. People think all Tunisian men are love-rats but they need to get their facts right. There are love-rats all over the world, even in England.All the men I met in Tunisia with my husband were really nice. If I thought for one minute it was a scam, I wouldn't have married him. I would have just stayed on my own.We've been married two years now. If it was a scam he would have left me by now.When he comes here I want to convert to Islam and wear a hijab. He hasn't said anything about it. It is my decision. If I want to do it I will do it."

But the sad thing is the couple are unable to live together due to immigration restrictions

Mohammed whose visa application had been turned down on basis of poor English and lack of financial support in the UK has traveled to Dublin, Ireland, after getting an EU Visa in 'three weeks' and has been there for the last four months looking for work while he cooks and cleans for friends in return for a bed and food

This is a way of the couple staying a bit closer.

Wow!!

More photos after the cut...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate