Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ADULTS ONLY- ACTRESS SOPHIE MONK POSES NUDE FOR PLAYBOY PLUS




Sophie Monk, a 34-year-old singer, model and actress goes completely nude for the men's magazine online outlet, Playboy Plus.

The beautiful actress who rejected a sizable cheque to do the same thing back in 2011 explained her turn around on her 2DayFM breakfast program yesterday morning.

She said she decided to pose up to remind herself of how 'hot' she is when she has 'saggy boobs' in 30 years time.



 She said...

"I bet that when I'm 60 I'm gonna sit there with saggy boobs and go, "Why didn't I shoot it? Then at least I can go, as I'm fat on the couch eating chips, "I used to be hot one day!" 

But hey, do you know nobody is talking about this? She did exactly what Kim Kardashian did and no one cares? What's with Kim's?? Poor Kim.. LOL

More photos, Completely 18+













No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate