Friday, November 28, 2014

SHOPPERS CLASH FOR BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING



The Black Friday phenomenon which started in the U.S., where traditionally big sales occur on the first Friday after the Thanksgiving holiday has spread like a wild fire to other parts of the world over the years. It's happening everywhere in the world right now. Customers are being appreciated everywhere in the world over as they get really expensive items for far less. Wow!!

Well here in Nigeria, I don't know if it is the same case. The last time I checked some online stores, all I saw was 7% off, 9% off, 2% off. My friend who also checked confirmed to me that she is not "seeing Black Friday". LOL

So I guess, we are having a "grey" Friday today, something not really black, maybe..

Here are photos from the Black Friday shopping in some major business chains in the UK and US.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate