Wednesday, November 26, 2014

AWWW !! THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE CRIES FOR MOTHER WHO LOST THREE-MONTH-OLD DAUGHTER


Kate Middleton was moved to tears yesterday as she listened to a mother recall the heartbreak of losing her three-month-old daughter.

The Duchess of Cambridge reacted as any mother would by throwing her arms around Leigh Smith (the bereft mother) to comfort her after she had finished her speech at the charity event. 

Mrs Smith, 33, whose daughter Beatrice died of a heart condition earlier this year, said:
‘Kate sought me out and gave me a hug just before she left.
‘I was getting quite teary-eyed, she had tears in her eyes and she just said to me, “You’re a very brave lady and again, I’m just so, so sorry”.’

Aww, heart of gold..

See photos below...




 The Duchess and some terminally ill children

Mrs Smith and Diseased Baby Beatrice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate