Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BUTT PADS: DETAILS

Photo Credit: Google

I have been meaning to do a post on butt pads but somehow, I just kept postponing it. But after the experience I had last week, I decided we should talk about it.

I am sure we all know what butt pads are. Okay, for those who don't know, they are butt enhancers simply put. Or you could call them the new kind of panties which ladies wear with the aim of giving their backsides more confidence in a world of butt craziness. LOL

Now, my experience....
I had just stepped out of my apartment to get some groceries when a beautiful lady walked past my entrance in a graceful manner. The perfume she wore and her beautifully made hair drew my attention to her.
Well, since I was going towards her direction, I decided to walk slowly behind her while basking in the ambience of her cheap expensive perfume and accessing her closely. I was still doing my thing when some girls passed and were like, "ki le leyi ko si idi?", interpreted to mean, "what did this lady stuff in her butt:". At that moment, my eyes did a fast race to her butt area, lo and behold, there was a huge back side that was looking cony in a funny way and pointing downwards.

I tried so hard to understand what went wrong but I just could not get it. There and then, I decided to pen this down.

For me, it is compulsory for everyone, especially women to know how to look good even if you have to enhance your parts with pads. This means it is okay to wear butt pads, hip pads, boobs pads, penis pads etc as long as they make you feel good, confident and if they give you better fitting. But when you pad up your butt, you have to consider the following....

Your Butt Shape


                                                                Photo Credit: Google

From the image above, you will see that there are basically four shapes of butts. The different shapes require different shapes and types of butt pads.
While ladies with the round and heart shaped butts may easily fit into any shape of pad, the ones with the "V" and square butts may not easily get away with just any shape they choose.
So I advertise, you speak to someone, maybe, an expert or read about these enhancers before trying them on.

Your Thighs
Ladies, if you don't have full thighs, you will have to be careful when you choose butt pads. In fact, I will suggest you go for slightly padded panties or slimmer ones so that the contrast between the thighs and the butt is not too obvious. You don't want everyone on the block to know your behind is fake. LOL

Your Size
Size should be considered when getting a butt pad. This will save you the embarrassment of having to adjust your pad every now and then.

Your Partner
Do not be like some ladies who break the excitement of fore play and run to the ladies' to quickly remove the pads so as not to get caught. So I think you should tell your partner about the fact that the "huge' a** is actually fake, LOL.  I mean, that way, you don't have to always run off on him when your kissing is getting hot.

Your Outfits
Some kind of clothes should not be worn when the butt is padded. Jeans and clothes made from other thick materials work better than light see-through fabrics which could easily show the lines and give you away.

Let me stop here but if you know more, kindly share with us.  Looking good is serious business!! Yeah??

But hey, you are beautiful as you are, so you do not necessarily have to pad up but if you must, then do it right.

Stay beautiful friends,

Smooches....







2 comments:

  1. It's butty time! well, even married women these days wear it. I wonder where fashion is taking us to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess butts are starting to make more sense now for the butt-less, girls with V-Yansh would probably enjoy this post more... lmao

    ReplyDelete

Translate