Tuesday, November 11, 2014

'FABNESS' - JLO SHOWS OFF HER WALL FLAT STOMACH, GETS P DIDDY GUSHING


JLO has just been announced as the brand ambassador for BodyLab whose tagline states 'be the girl of your dreams'. You can be sure she is being the girl of her dream with that body at 45. 
Anyway, she released some fitness-modelling snaps in which she stripped off to reveal an enviable physique that got P Diddy (her one time boyfriend) gushing.

Read what he said in a video interview:

 'Oh my God. I'm so lucky to have that great woman in my history, she is one of the greatest I've ever seen. 
'I mean, it's great. It's a work of art. It's something that will go down in history, for real it will,' he told them in a video interview.

Another photo after the cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate