Wednesday, February 12, 2014

THANK YOU!..I AM TWO MONTHS OLD TODAY - HD



Hello HD Forum Members,

I really do not know where to start with today's post. So I am just going to say two things; THANK YOU and THANK YOU. You are simply the best!

Ok, maybe you do not know why I am taking this 'Thank You' post serious. Let me break it down.

Hazon's Diaries is just two months old today, the 12th of February, but we have recorded over 2,000 pageviews, over a 100 comments, uncountable shares etc. It's been you, yes, you. You made it happen. I think this is a lot.

Your creative criticisms, your pieces of advice, your support, your love, your posts, your comments, private messages to me have contributed so immensely to this achievement. Please, keep them coming because without them, HD won't be.

Once again, I say
     Thank you
               Dalu
                  ese
           Nagode
          Obrigado
          Gracias
          Merci
          Tack
          dank
          Grazie
         koszonom
         Natick

I want to use this medium to tell you that a journey of a thousand miles indeed, starts with a step. So do not ever ignore the days of little beginnings because God can use anything in your hands. #TAKESABOW




10 comments:

  1. I feel u HD.. God will keep blessing ur ideas.. We need more interesting gists sha ooo.. but u dey try.. yw..#winkingandwalkingpast#

    ReplyDelete
  2. More grace to your elbow HD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, well made point HD. you just know how to make us love ur write up. keep it up dear. You rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work dear..Sky is your starting point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all.. It has all been because of you. God bless you always. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee yipee!!!! We run da mother.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipee yipee!!!! We run da mother.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats HD. I close my eyes and i can see you 20 years down the road with 20 billion page views and 20 billion comments with 2 billion lives/relationships changed and $20 billion in your bank account......seriuosly, Im not joking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I receive it.. Amen #dancing

    ReplyDelete

Translate