Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - PLEASE, DO NOT DO THESE TODAY!




Today is that 'Day of Love' everyone has been waiting for. Personally I believe love should happen everyday. This is not to say that Feb 14 is not cool. Infact, it is Supercool and I totally subscribe to it.  You can even send me your gifts #winks# LOL...

Anyway, I just want to wish you all a fab one and to say enjoy the day in all the ways you can but please, do not do these things....like seriously, DO NOT DO THESE....

Don't Talk About An Ex
If you do not want to spoil your Valentine's Day evening, please, do not mention your 'ex' for any reason. Trust me, you don't want your partner to feel you are thinking about another man or woman. Focus!

Don't Overspend
You are not competing with anyone. Keep within your budget and have the nicest evening you can afford. You do not want to look at the pictures taken tonight and realize you have been frowning because your pocket is saying 'Red Alert'. I no dey ooo.


Don't Buy Kitchen Appliances 
Please, try sticking to romantic packages for your partner.Today is not the day you want to buy a washing machine or a blender. NOT ROMANTIC! (#inroborts'voice#). Whatever gift you choose should be nice and out of the ordinary.

Don't Do The Same Thing You Did Last Year
I know you want to say, 'but it worked magic'?  Good thing, you thought of a magical thing last year. Infact, I will say, 'bravo'!. However, try another one this time around. Trust me, magic never finishes. LOL

Don't Put Your Partner Last
Some of us are going to be the ones organizing our friends' gifts to their girlfriends and boyfriends. This is called 'Busy Body'. Please, make your partner happy first before any other person.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!


2 comments:

  1. I will try HD.Lool @washing machine or blender. whoever does that should be sued

    ReplyDelete

Translate