Monday, February 24, 2014

FACTS ABOUT MASTURBATION




My last post click, some comments and personal messages I received from readers led me to make more research on Masturbation.

I came across so many write ups on it but I could not resist this one from about.com titled 'Facts About Masturbation'. They are people's ideas about the act and I want to know if you subscribe to the these facts?

Please, check them out....

Masturbation is not evil, dirty or harmful - it will not make you go blind, drive you insane, turn you into a pervert, stunt your growth, give you an STD, make you sterile or get you pregnant.


Both guys and girls masturbate, it is a normal and healthy part of sexual development.

Masturbation is a very personal thing and should not be done in public places or around people who are not willing partners (think safer sex activity).

You are normal if you masturbate, normal if you wonder about it but don't do it, and normal if you never give it a second thought and don't do it - it is one of the few things in life that is "normal if you do and normal if you don't".

Masturbation may make sexual intercourse more enjoyable because you will already know what it takes to "please you".

Masturbation alleviates stress and releases endorphens (the pleasure hormones) in to your system making you more relaxed.

Masturbation as exploration of the body is common in children between the ages of 3 and 6, in teens masturbation becomes more sophisticated and sexually motivated.

Surveys have shown that 80% of males and 59% of females have masturbated by age 18.

Many experts believe that masturbation is more prevalent in the teen years due to a strong fluctuation of hormones; masturbation alleviates the strain of this build up and is a necessary part of development.

The only real problems that come with masturbation are psychological and are the result of unhealthy or weary attitudes toward doing it (if you do it but are ashamed) or abnormal practices (for example, public masturbation).

LOL.. Surprised?

What is your take on these points?




7 comments:

  1. from what I read, they are justifying masturbation. normal to do it and normal not to do it is rubbish. something is either wriong or right. they should stop encouraging warped thinking. so to me, these facts are not working. mtcheeewww. this world sha. God deliver us from these Oyinbo people ooooo. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, sorry about my typos.#grinning

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon 09:24, you may be right but dont you think you are being a bit myopic? everything is not about religious belief. And I please, I do not masturbate! I do not know if it is wrong or not so I will just say, I am indiff #tongueout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Anonyous, something is either wrong or right. stop beating around the bush. lets not support evil!

      Delete
  4. Masturbation is evil, thr is a bad spirit behind it, u making love to ursef....its jus like it's saying it's normal wen u hv sex in d dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Akinwale Omolola, Thank u, well-said. it is the 'evilest' evil. Forgive my word, i wanted u 2 know d weight. Dont allow all these confused and satanic oyinbo people lead us to hell. if u were doing it, stop!!, if u were thinking about it, pray!, flee evil. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  6. I masturbate and I owe no one an apology! mtcheew. infact, I like these facts, they make sense. thank you HD

    -Baddestguy

    ReplyDelete

Translate