Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A MUST READ -AGGRESSIVE MASTURBATION





Sometime last week I had a think back on some of the events that took place in my life on the Campus of OAU and one experience came vividly in my never forgetting mind. LOL

People think it is funny because when I shared it with my friends, they laughed so hard but for me, it is not. Hmmmm

It happened in the year 2006, I can’t really remember the month now, but it was a beautiful late morning. School was still in session. We had just finished a lecture on Sociology when I decided I was going to use the ladies'.

My girlfriend came along but decided to wait for me while I made my self comfortable inside. I won’t go into details but truth is, I was really being happy in there when suddenly, I caught that feeling you get when someone is looking at you. I ignored it because for all you care, it was just me in the loo. #duh!

But as that perceived presence lingered, I got uncomfortable and started hurrying up. Just as I was shaking off the last droplets, the feeling became stronger. That was when I looked up. Wew!!

What I saw amazed me! A gecko-like guy was hanging on the demarcating wall between the toilet I was in and the other one, watching me with eyes wide open in a suspicious manner.

At first, I was confused and dumbfounded. But in seconds I found myself screaming and running out of the convenience. My surprised friend ran to meet me halfway with so many questions…

In the midst of all this, all I could mutter to her was, ‘Babes, there’s a guy in there’.

We did not leave the place immediately because we wanted to see the guy and probably find out what he was doing staring at me 'peeing'. Initially, we thought he was not going to come out but thank goodness, he did. With his own sperm all over his pants and looking like a lost puppy. OMG! We knew what he was doing at this point…he was spanking the monkey, you know, the one-eyed snake!?, On my b**t…..ish!! #continuingwiththecryingof2006#

On seeing this, all we could say was, ‘shame on you!’ ‘Fine boy, no girlfriend!’.  ‘Ode buruku’, added my friend.

The sicko, of course, did not wait to hear the last insult as he disappeared into thin air. 

Ok, do not get me wrong, an average person gets sexually stimulated and they just want to help themselves. My question is, why should it be in the female toilet and with innocent women's butts? Oh! Shoot!!


Anyway, what would you do if this happened to you? 


5 comments:

  1. LOling. HD, abeg, no killi me ooo. Na real ode buruku.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haba! HD u for collect the guy number so you go dey give am room service steady instead make he go dey embarrass himself like that ....lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao. this lady, you funny o but thank God that guy did not jump on you. nice writeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. HD, please, is masturbation really wrong? I have someone close to me who masturbates. I have never thought it was wrong but people see it as wrong. So I want your opinion since you wrote about it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it is wrong!!

    signed, Dannyboi

    ReplyDelete

Translate