Monday, February 10, 2014

CUTE & ORIGINAL THING TO DO FOR YOUR MAN/WOMAN THIS VAL





How time flies! It is already Valentine's week.

Well, I was thinking of what to post and this question came to mind, ‘What would be a cute and original thing to do for your man/woman for Valentine's day?’

Yes, I sampled people's opinions, you won't believe some fellows' concepts... Hahahahahahaaha

Please, check out some of their responses. 

‘Propose to her with a ring inside ice-cream.’. Hmmm.. Romantic!?

'Throw an engagement party'. Ooooooookay!

'Propose to her inside fire'… Lips sealed on this, I hope this couple lives to see their marriage.

‘Propose to her with a ring inside eba, amala or fufu’… ROTFL. According to him, it should be purely African. Hahahahaha

‘Take her to my village for some experience with village mosquitoes.’ He said that will teach her long suffering in the course of their eventual marriage. Hahahahaha

A lady said she will package garden eggs with groundnut paste in a beautiful bag with a bow. According to her, it is the most original thing to think of. Well, I just hope the man does not break up with this one after receiving the gift tho.

'I will end it all, I mean, I will break up with her because I am tired of buying Brazilian, Mongolian, Indian, Armenian, Egyptian, Namibian and all the 'ian' hairs'. Wow! this bobo is mean!

'I will just be available for my boyfriend'. Babe, this is vague but ermm, I will take it. LOL


Dear Readers, what do you think about these responses and how would you answer this question?

My own response would be umm... I will tell you later. #winks


2 comments:

  1. lmfao @propose to her inside fire.. I hope she is also in the fire with u during the proposal tho..HD, please, I hope you made this up..hahahahaha... if not, two of una go roast like chickens fa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ring inside eba and amala ke? hmmm. What village are you from? please, be careful to not allow the girl swallow the ring sha

    ReplyDelete

Translate