Monday, January 20, 2014

CHECK OUT THE REASONS MEN DUMP YOUNGER LADIES FOR OLDER WOMEN




I have come to see that in contemporary times, men are more attracted to older women (Cougars as they are called). It is one thing I have been trying to understand in a very long time. I mean, there was a time men would not even go for ladies their age not to talk of older ones. What changed?  Men I have spoken to on this issue even admitted that they actually prefer older ladies.Hmm

Being a very curious person, I decided I was going to find the reasons young men would rather go for women older than them, (and even in some cases, women twice their age).

Some men/boys I spoke to gave me these justifications:

Independence.
Older women are independent. They have most times tested relationships and so they are not particularly interested in having their men by their sides every minute of the day like puppies. This, according to my interviewees makes such women less likely to be clingy and demanding.

Clear And Straight To The Point.
They tell what they want without mincing words while younger women in their 20s are more likely to waste your time playing hard to get. Younger women also tend to play games which older ladies don’t have time for. Older women’s forthrightness is refreshing; it’s a turn-on. #wow

Deep and Intelligent Conversations.
Younger women lack this! This is because they have little or no experience as compared to the older ladies who have lived longer, seen things, done things, seen places, have more interesting stories and more experience. According to them, conversations are very important in relationships and it will keep a relationship interesting long after the spark of the initial attraction has faded and so they cannot risk it with younger ladies.

Bed Skills.
Older women, because of their experiences over the years display better skills in bed than the younger ones who have probably not been involved before. Trying to teach someone the skills from start can be boring! (Aww!! whatever happened to men wanting virgins?!!)

Relationship Drama.
The younger women are usually drama queens with entanglements of cliques here and there; this is hardly seen around older ladies. For all you care they are too independent and mature that they do not remember to check with every Tom, Dick and Harry before they make plans about their relationship. Besides, older women, over the years, have streamlined their social networks and so, they usually have a few friends, thus, less drama.

Money
Older women have more money. It is not the most important thing in relationships but definitely no one wants to carry all his girlfriend’s responsibilities on his head. As a matter of fact, it’s just a comfort for guys to know they aren’t going to have to pay for every single expense their girls make in the course of the relationship. #wow

What do you think about their points?

For me, I think there is a lot of truth in these justifications. 

But my question is, 'why do the older women like the younger men (Cubs)?'

2 comments:

  1. I just generally think that after all said every individual have reasons for doing what they do..God created everyone in their own unique way.what is good for A might not be good for B.i have an older friend in his late 40s who would not have anything to do with anyone younger than 25.I also have another friend in his early 50s who wont have anything to do with anylady who is at least 40yrs and above.When you sample their opinion then its so obvious people are different.What is good for Mr A might just not be right for Mr B..
    In my own opinion apart from the very necessary and compulsory thing for me which is are u on the same boat with me(are u born again).I dont see myself dating a younger man.Like i say all the time the older the better.men are just like wine...the older they are the better..nevertheless thats my own opinion.and i definitely wont critisize anyone who does anything contrary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is sooooo on point. in fact I just discovered more reasons to love them old. Cougars all the way for me mehn!

    ReplyDelete

Translate