Wednesday, January 15, 2014

IS IT OK FOR ME TO MARRY MY BROTHER-IN-LAW'S NEPHEW??






Hello Friends!

Welcome back from the Holiday. I hope you had a fab one.

I know it seems like almost everything I post is about relationships but come to think of it, can we ever do anything in this life without a form of relationship? I think the answer is ..NO, Yeah, it is ‘NO’.. LOL.

Heheh..By now you probably know what I am getting at already…Hmmm, preparing your minds for a permission to post something about R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P-S again. #winks#.. Thanks for granting my permission!!

So, there is an HD Reader in a situation. She is really not knowing which way to go about this right now and she thinks well-meaning friends like you might help out with some pieces of advice.

Her sister’s husband’s nephew is in love with her and wants to marry her. Considering the fact that most relationships she has started are not working out, she is thinking, should she damn whatever the Society feels about such arrangements and go with her in-law’s proposal or should she tell the guy off?

I personally think it is not wrong, after all, there are parts of the world where cousins marry themselves. But what do I know?


Dear Readers, what do you advise her to do in this situation?

4 comments:

  1. In some part of the world,it is allowed.if her family accepts,then she can,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jst bcoz of d society, I tink she should keep her integrity. Her own personal man is still cumin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its ok. as long as it is not her sisters husband.

    ReplyDelete

Translate