Monday, March 31, 2014

CHECK OUT OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO 'I LOVE YOU'


Photo Credit: Google

'I love you' is one line everyone who is genuinely in love wants to hear from their partners. It is one of the engines that propel the ship of relationship.

If you love someone you should profess it. And hey, if you ever feel 'I love you' has become boring, here is some good news for you, you could use some more interesting alternatives. Trust me, they give the same feeling. I mean, they work magic.

Check out the alternatives

You are my one and only.

You are the sweetest.


Ife mi.

You are the 'bestest' lover in the whole world.

You take my breath away.

I am lovingly yours forever.


Oh baby, i di too much.

With you, forever won't be too long.

You are the world's best wife/Husband!

When I see you, I think "Good job, God!"

You are the love of my life!

It's awesome to spend my life with you!


I dey go gaga lik Ogaga for you, Chei!

Loving you everyday, sweetheart!

I treasure you.


You were sent to me from Heaven.

I adore you.

Sweetheart, you stir my soul!


Oh baby, you be my tomato Jos

I'm head over heels for you.

I cherish you.

Life is incomplete without you.


We were made for each other!

You're my soul-mate and the love of my life.

You're one hot babe/guy!


I can't imagine life without you my heart.

You are my heartthrob

You dey make my heart go .....


I don love you finish.. Kai

Hahahaha

Ok..You may not need to use all the different alternatives given above but you sure need to spice up your relationship. You know what I am saying. Remember, variety is the spice of life.

Keep making it work, be creative, let it be playful sometimes....#winks

Please, feel free to add more because I know the list is endless.





3 comments:

  1. Lol @ gaga like Ogaga . good one HD , u rock! Cracking me up big time. You make me demey mara like Amara . I try abi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool HD, i think u left out "Ifunayam, afurunginaya ... Imaram lesioku"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one HD, I'll use a couple tonight. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Translate