Wednesday, December 11, 2013

CAN TRUE LOVE CHEAT??




I met a guy who shared with me a story that left me asking questions. I decided to share it with you. Please, read and tell him what to do….


"I was dating a really lovely girl whom I fought so hard to eventually get. At first the going was good as we really were in love. Peeps around could feel the chemistry between us. I loved her to the moon and back. Until one faithful day when I met Jenny who, no doubt, was a very pretty lady. Truth be told, she was more beautiful than my girl but I never had eyes for her because for me, I had found it all in Tinu.

I wanted to just be just friends with Jenny but she had her plans.

One faithful day, Jenny who lived around my neighborhood saw me going into my house and called my attention and was like, ‘Hey, aren’t you gonna invite me in?’ You know, like in Vampire movies. I was both surprised and confused but my ego wouldn’t allow me turn her down. So I told her to come in. We talked and saw movies after which she left. I was happy to be relieved of her.

Two days later, I heard a knock on my door. Since I was expecting Tinu, I just opened the door without asking. And before me stood the ever surprising Jenny. Holy crap!! I muttered under my breath, opening the door and interrogating her about coming without pre-informing me at the same time. And then she was like, ‘Can’t a sister check on a brother without questions?’ rolling her eyes and pushing past me. I felt bad a bit and told her I was sorry.

Her visits became more frequent and we got closer until it happened and my life changed. She was wild and crazy and could do anything in bed. I wanted to see her more often and that was what messed up my relationship.

Tinu never suspected anything until one Sunday afternoon when she visited without informing me. She caught me with Jenny right on top of me and I felt like a piece of shit. Then, my eyes were clear but Tinu had left me. 

I hated Jenny because she caused me my beautiful love life. I apologized to Tinu like a zillion times but she never took me back. I still love and want her. Jenny, on the other hand, wants me but I can’t stand her. Please, what do I do???"



He said he can't move on.. What do you advise? Should he keep begging Tinu and hopes that maybe, someday she forgives him or should he remain single for life? 

As for me, I think he should try dating someone else… Or maybe, get it rolling with Jenny (LOL) who knows??? 

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice guy i like ur skill, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homie u screwed up for screwing the Jenny chick no doubts but i guess the next best thing to do right now is to keep screwing Jenny cos am sure Tinu is already being screwed by another bloke and she aint coming back... lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anon 08:22, LOL. You should have thought about the love before u decided to eat the apple.. You cannot eat ur cake and still have it man #tongueout#.. Look elsewhere.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. If he really loves the girl he should keep trying, but not for too long. He needs to move on with life. If Tinu truly loves her she'll forgive him cos true love forgives. If not, he may as well move on with Jenny. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll flow with Adams but with a little twist. . . If he doesn't want Jenny, then he'll have to move on with someone else he's able to build a future with; especially if Tinu has moved on. Hope he's learnt his lessons though...

      Delete
  7. I think it will be so difficult for Tinu to forgive him. If she does, how about forgetting? However, everything is in God's hands; if Tinu is destined for him, he will have her. Moreso, it will be difficult for the guy to forget Jenny as he claims she's good in bed. Therefore, a change of location may help the guy get rid of Jenny to convince Tinu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well,things like this always happen.if u truly love a girl and want to keep her,then stay away from snakes like Jenny, infact,fleeeeeee! My advice for the guy,stay away from the Jenny,if Tinu doesn't come back for you,move on with some1 else since u never loved the Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She should forgive him, I'm sure he wouldn't repeat it anymore cos he did l
    Learnt his lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he shld continue to beg tinu forgiveness until it is certain that his Ex wld not forgive him because he caused it anyway,becuse going back to jenny may later compound his situation as he may never get to be loved again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning,
    You can earn cool money .... [ How to Do ]
    Post This Link On or In Maximum Sites, Face book Walls, Facebook Groups, Friends Chat, Blogs, Articles And More... To Get Maximum Earnings. http://ThePayBird.com/?id=wole

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure he has learnt his lesson, if Tinu is nt willing to come back, then he shld move on...life goes on u knw

    ReplyDelete
  13. Infedility in relationship is wickedness oh. The ball is on her (Tinu) court anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Translate