Tuesday, September 24, 2013

THIEF OF TIME


Sometimes we suffer from this thing called PROCRASTINATION (Which I call ‘Thief of Time’). I have had a personal experience with it on several occasions. As a matter of fact, this blog is almost a year old but this is the first post on it #LOL#. Mind you, I am the only person permitted to laugh at me on this #winks..
Do not want to bore you but hey, today I decided to break the barrier and so I posted this little piece on the long abandoned and lone blog, yay!!!
I must tell ya, I did not plan this. It just happened after I stumbled on the quote below:

“Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow.”
― Denis Waitley

Wow!! Nice quote I must say.
Infact, for me, this is inspiring and I think this can help us put ‘the thief of time’ away from us

Let’s inspire others by sending in more quotes, it could be by you or other authors.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    You can earn cool money .... [ How to Do ]
    Post This Link On or In Maximum Sites, Face book Walls, Facebook Groups, Friends Chat, Blogs, Articles And More... To Get Maximum Earnings. http://ThePayBird.com/?id=wole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time and tide wait for no man cos time is priceless but its free! love ur concept keep on moving!

    ReplyDelete

Translate