Wednesday, October 22, 2014

AWW! WOMAN WHO HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS PREGNANT GIVES BIRTH AFTER GOING TO APPOINTMENT FOR STOMACH ACHE




A woman who went to the hospital for a suspected kidney infection ended up giving birth in the treatment room.  She said she had no idea she was pregnant. 

Clare Evans, 24, visited an out-of-hours surgery complaining of pains in her abdomen.

Doctors had advised her over the phone that she might have a kidney infection, but when she arrived at the surgery her waters broke.

She said:
"When I got to the surgery I was in quite a lot of pain and because they thought it was an infection, asked me to give a urine sample. But when I went to the toilet my waters broke. I was so shocked; I told them that I didn't know I was pregnant. My life changed then and there in a matter of seconds.I had no signs of pregnancy, I didn't have any morning sickness and I didn't have a bump.The first sign was the pain I experienced that morning."

So sweet!

Below is the picture of her cute bundle of joy....

Photo Credit: Mail Online


2 comments:

  1. where was the baby hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're pregnant, you will not have your monthly period for 9 months. So, during those months that she was pregnant (without knowing it) she never even wandered why she didn't have her monthly period?

    ReplyDelete

Translate