Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MUST WATCH - SARAHOLOGY




Photo Credit: Google


Hello Friends,

Thank you so much for yesterday. You made my day! 

If I am given the chance to choose my friends again, I will choose all of you over and over and over and over again. You are the bestestest....LOL. Thank you so much for all the love, wishes, prayers on my day. Big hug, Kisses, Love. God will celebrate all of you in Jesus name.. Amen

To show my appreciation further, I have decided to reward you all for the good wishes with a good laugh. There is this hilarious short film I saw over the weekend that really cracked me up and I thought I should share it with you guys.

It is titled Sarahology and it was produced by Olakunle Agboola.

I have seen it like five times since I first I knew about it and I still want to see it. LOL. 

E go make u laugh so te u go forget your name!

Click here to watch....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate