Monday, June 6, 2016

Glamorous grandma splashes whooping divorce cash to get most gigantic boobs in Britain


A glamorous grandma who spent her divorce cash on whopping 32MM breast implants has been thought to be the proud owner of Britain's biggest boobs.

When Sharon Perkins, 50, got divorced, she decided to put her settlement money to buying new boobs.
And, after taking her 34D bust to 32MM, the mum-of-three says she's happier than ever and that her sex life has improved no end.

Sharon's implants, which were so large they had to be specially imported from America, are so huge they weigh half a stone According to Dailly Mail.  Her new partner, Carl Hamilton, 50 who is so delighted with the attention her new additions get has nicknamed the duo his "best friends"

 The couple are now planning their marriage after Sharon's wish and insistence of wanting her chest to be double their original size has happened.
Sharon, a part-time glamour model, said:

 “I can’t get enough of my new boobs, they’ve completely transformed my life and they feel and look amazing.
“I love walking down the street now, they get so much attention, I love seeing people’s reactions and strangers always stop me to ask questions.
“I used to work as an office administrator, my life was completely boring and I was in a mundane marriage that had just become routine.
"As I was getting older my breasts were getting softer and droopier and I longed for perkier, firmer boobs.I would’ve had the surgeries years ago but didn’t have the money and I don’t think my ex-husband would’ve been happy with the attention they got."
"As soon as I’d had the surgery I felt amazing, I got such a buzz from them and people in the office joked I was the new Jordan."

Sharon's gigantic 32MM boobs contain 1,500cc or 2.6 pints of silicone each.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate