Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Brazilian Miss Bum Bum contestant is paralyzed after attempting suicide


Former contestant in Brazil's famous Miss Bum Bum competition, Deborah Dantas has been left paralysed from the waist down after attempting suicide.

Deborah, who took part in last year's Miss Bum Bum, jumped from the fourth floor of an apartment block after taking a cocktail of drink and anti-depressant drugs.

In a video she made from her hospital bed in the capital Brasilia, she said:

'For me and God what's impossible is only a matter of opinion. 
'Keep on praying for me because I'm very happy with everything you've done for me so far.
'I'm making this video to say thank you to my loved ones for their help, to everyone who's come to visit me and are prepared to be here with me.'





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate