Monday, June 23, 2014

LOVE OF WOMAN'S LIFE CAN BE ONLY A PART-TIME PASSION


Photo Credit: Google

Hello Friends,
I was surfing the internet and came across this article on Dear Abby. Actually, the title caught my attention first. So I thought I'd share it with you.
Someone is in a situation and wants you to tell her what to do... Please, read below:
"I fell in love with a boy when I was 12, deeply in love. We met at our county fair. We grew up together and have remained friends for 30 years. He married and had children, as did I. I am now divorced, but he's still married.
Recently our friendship has grown into something more. He wants our relationship to continue, but he's afraid to leave his wife because of the kids. They have been together for 20 years.
What do I do? He's the love of my life. Any time I have with him is better than none. It's not that I don't know I deserve better, but he is unhappy, and I am miserable without him. What do I do?"
Friends, what do you advise this lady?

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't he married you on the first place? That was the biggest mistake she made. The guys is now married with kids for crying out loud. She should let him be! mtchheeew. . .

    ReplyDelete

Translate