Thursday, June 5, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMOEFE!!



Birthday! Birthday!! Birthday!!!.. Yay!

I am officially beginning to believe that there are more 'Juners' in the world. What do you think?

Any way, this is another HD reader clocking another year today.

Happy Birthday Omoefe!



He is Omoefe Edeghagba. 

He is a Pastor and yes, he visits Hazon's Diaries. 

So, if you need a Pastor, Friend, Counsellor, prayer partner, etc, he is the right man. #smiling#


His wish and I quote, "I just want God to use me more...particularly in reaching young folks; helping them 

to be more focused and devoted to God". Awww

God sees your heart and I believe he will grant this awesome wish unto you. Amen


What are we waiting for people? Let's shout out to him.

Friends, send your prayers and wishes to Omoefe...

Happy Birthday Again!

Cheers




6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Omoefe.. Llnp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hapi buffday Pastor Omoefe! Wish u more Grace nd Anointing.Being privileged 2 be a partaker of how much u yearn 4 God.Wish u d best wishes on this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday my dearest friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Pastor Omoefe, I knew u wud follow that path...more anointing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Lola, you are blessed! Thank you...God bless you.

      Delete

Translate