Monday, September 28, 2015

'I’ve been making money since I was a kid" Scott says he doesn't worry about losing Kardashian fortune


The duo who had been together for 9 years with three children broke up some months ago and people have ever since been wondering if  Scott who has been used to such a comfortable life will be fine without the Kardashian fortune. Others even wonder if he will still be on KUWTK which is a good money earner for him and after a report in which Kourtney said she will leave him broke.


“Kourtney told him that she is going to leave him broke, and by the time she is done with him he will never get another job on TV again,” 

But in a recent interview he granted, he made it clear saying,

'I’ve been making money since I was a kid, and I’ll keep making money,''So I am not worried about it. I am feeling good.'

According to reports, the 32-year-old is living up to his words as he was seen partying and taking selfies with a bunch of girls at the club. He shouted: 'Let’s blow the roof off this mother f*****,' as he appeared onstage to kick off the night. Scott was later seen leaving the club with his crew and several girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate