Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Selena Gomez V Magazine topless cover that is breaking the internet


Selena Gomez's latest risque photoshoot for V Magazine has got many fans online talking. And it is not just because she's topless but also because she is made to look much younger than her years which now makes their choice of outfits opposite of her young-looking images. Fans call it inappropriate as they believe she has been purposely made to look younger than her years in very skimpy clothes. 


On Justin Bieber, she said..
'I was 18 years old, and it was my first love. The older I get, I'm guarding certain things more. After being put through the scrutiny, I understand what it is.

'When you're young and you're being told so many different things…it almost felt like all we had was each other, like the world was against us, in a way, it was really weird but it was incredible. I would never take it back in a million years. You live and you learn, you know?' 

More images and fans' messages after the cut..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate