Monday, August 11, 2014

MY FLING AFFAIR - KARMA???

Photo Credit: Google


Hello Friends,

Read this story someone shared with me and tell him what you feel he should do....

When I was in school, I met this really beautiful girl. At first, we were friends and later we became romantically involved with little commitment. Actually Amaka and I were just having fun mostly. After school we lost contact.

Then came youth service after staying at home for one year. Before I left for service, I told myself I was going to keep away from any form of relationship with any girl. Well, I succeeded with my resolution only halfway through service.

I met Uju at one of the NYSC offices during clearance. This woman is a beauty! The minute I set my eyes on her, I wanted to just become her husband. So many thoughts were racing in my head and in fact, I did not know when I followed her out of the office without finishing what I was there for. I literally became a puppy!

"Hi", I managed to say, hoping and praying she responded. To my surprise and relief she answered with beaming smiles. "Why are you so tensed, or is this your first time of approaching a girl?", she said bringing out her hand for a hand shake. Though a bit embarrassed but somehow, I knew my wish was coming through.

We shook hands and started a friendship and romance that led to a very serious thing. We did almost everything together. After service we both got really good jobs. A few months later, we got a beautiful apartment. We just wanted to settle down and have babies.

One fateful day, Uju called and told me about a family get-together which was to happen the next day being Saturday. I was excited because I had not seen her for almost a week. I also decided I would pop the question there in her house and so I went ring-hunting. Yeah, I did get a beautiful one and I was hoping she liked it.

As I stepped out of the house that Saturday, I knew I was looking dope. I got to my girlfriend's house and rang the doorbell. The door clicked open and there was my beautiful soul mate beaming with smiles as usual.

In a few minutes, she dragged me from one point to another introducing me to her family members who had just arrived from the US and the UK. After meeting about five persons, she said, "Sweetheart, there is one more special person you need to meet". "Oh alrighty", I said as she pulled me to the room.

We got the room entrance and then she screamed, "ta da!" as she threw open the door and said, "meet my beautiful sister, Amaka". "She just got back from the US", she added excitedly.

I was shocked! "The girl I am planning to marry is my fling's ex's sister?" I asked myself as I manged a 'hello'.

Amaka smiled mischievously and said, "Hi", as she winked. "Nice to meet you again" she added. Then I knew my chances were gone.

Uju, who was already looking at the both of us in confusion asked, rather perplexed, "Do you know yourselves from somewhere?".

I nodded a 'yes' and looked at both sisters as I wished I never met Amaka. 

For me, I think he should tell Uju the truth about Amaka and see if they can patch things up. What do you feel?

1 comment:

  1. OK. My honest advice is let Uju go because she can never trust u with her sister. Find someone else

    ReplyDelete

Translate