Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Jada Pinkett Smith reveals when she tried to get intimate with Tupac Shakur it just didn't work out


Tupac Shakur seemed to like pretty girls in those days. Remember the news about him and Madonna? 

Now its Jada Pinkett! While on SiriusXM's Howard Stern show last week, the 43-year-old Gotham actress revealed details of her discordant relationship with the late rapper. According to her, the relationship with her high school mate just didn't  work ...


She said....

'You know, it’s so funny. Now being older, I have more of an understanding of what that was between us,' Jada said while visiting Stern's New York studio.

'When you have two young people that have very strong feelings, but there was no physical chemistry between us at all, and it wasn’t even just for me! It was him too.

'There was a time when I was like, "Just kiss me! Let’s just see how this goes." And when I tell you it had to be the most disgusting kiss for us both. The only way I can put it is, the higher power just did not want that.'

Photos of the two after the cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate